Quality of Service (QoS)
- allocates different bandwidth for different applications according to individual branch offices.
- links your branch offices together without building additional point-to-point leased lines.
- assures performance and reliability by supplying Committed Information Rate (CIR), based on your needs to support mission critical applications.
- builds Permanent Virtual Circuits (PVC) between branches to protect the entire environment against outside intrusion
World Class Support
- provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week monitoring and unsurpassed technical support
Digital Telecom Grade Network Standard
- develops and maintains the IEEE and ITU-T Standard network infrastructure as well as service grade successfully.